Overland Park DUI Lawyer
Thousands of Clients Defended Throughout Kansas Since 1987Meet Attorney Neighbors
The Local Firm that Truly Cares for You
“A Good Lawyer that Really Takes Care of People for an Honest Price.”Read More Testimonials
Ready to Serve During Your Time of Need
Learn What You Need to Know if You Were Charged with DUIGet Answers Now
Overland Park DUI Defense Attorney
Experience Counts in Your DUI Case
If you have been arrested for driving under the influence, retaining an experienced Overland Park DUI attorney, like myself, to help you fight the charges is crucial to your DUI situation. You should always seek an attorney that practices law, on an every-day basis, in the area of DUI defense when searching for an attorney to assist you. Attorneys who don't have the familiarity with DUI law, on a regular basis, can make mistakes in representation that can, often, have disastrous results for their clients.
Do not seek the services of a general practice attorney to do the complex work needed to assess your case and tactically handle the matter through plea resolution or trial. Think of it in this manner: "Would you hire a doctor that has a general community practice to do your open-heart surgery?" I doubt that you would. Then why take a chance with a DUI attorney that does not handle DUI cases, or driver's license law cases, on an everyday basis?
Get Help from an Experienced Defense Lawyer
I am qualified, prepared, and determined to help you get the results you need. Call (913) 648-3360 for the powerful advocacy you deserve!
- I take pride in offering my clients the following:
- I have a full understanding of the law and can explain it to you in plain English.
- I devise a strategy that will be used when fighting your DUI / DWI charges.
- I handle all aspects involving the Kansas Department of Revenue – Division of Vehicles.
- I help you navigate license suspension issues with the KDR.
- I take proactive action and tactically plan ahead to help secure the best possible outcome.
with One Mission in Mind:
“Mr. Neighbors is knowledgeable, honest, and truly cares about his clients. Steve kept me informed throughout my entire case, advised of all possible scenarios I could be facing, and explained his plan for each one. If I needed to meet with him, he was flexible regarding my schedule and was prompt to answer any questions or concerns I had. He is a good man to have in your corner!”
– Rob H., Former Client
Meet Attorney Steve Neighbors
Exclusively Handling DUI Defense Matters Since 1987
My name is Steve Neighbors, and I have 30 years of experience in DUI defense law. I am licensed to practice in Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas. As one of the region’s trusted defense lawyers, I proudly offer my clients a deep insight into how to defend against any DUI charge. I vigorously challenge license suspensions and can counsel persons towards driver's license reinstatement for those who have already had their driving privileges suspended or revoked. I strongly believe there is always a "best way" to handle a particular license situation.
In addition to DUI defense, I also offer criminal defense services for those who are facing criminal charges for other crimes such as assault, battery, domestic violence, drug crimes, juvenile crimes, sex crimes, and theft crimes among others. With decades of experience in the field of criminal law, I am here to defend you every step of the way.
Why Hire Neighbors Law Office?
- 1,000s of Clients Served Throughout Kansas City Metro
- Offering Flexible & Affordable Payment Plans
- Providing a Free & Confidential One-on-One Consultation
- 100% Devoted to Drunk Driving-related Cases
- Handling Complex Criminal Defense Matters Since 1987
- Personal Service - Responsive When You Need It Most